I haven't wrote about my Ipsy bags in a long time. To be honest, I haven't been thrilled or blown away with the products. However, I think they stepped up their game this month and I wanted to share with you the products I received.
- Lavilin Jojoba Skin Smoother - This was an interesting product. It says to use after sun exposure to sooth and hydrate the skin. I looked up the description on Ipsy's website and it also said it is suitable to use in "intimate areas"? Okay.... Hmm
- Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara - I love the packaging of this mascara! The textured water drop handle is so cute. The bristles reminded me of the Benefit They're Real mascara. I'm really glad Ipsy didn't just give us sample size mascaras (God knows I have a million of those!) This is actually a good size tube!
- Hang Ten Tanning Oil - I can't say I will get much use out of this. Maybe next trip to the beach?
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm - I love this! I'm such a sucker for balms and this one is not only a pretty shade, but smooth and creamy!
- Bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB Eye Shadow - I own this product already but not in this shade. I love these eye primers and was glad to see an interesting shade that I don't own.
Overall, my favorites in the bag were the mascara, lip balm, and bb shadow. The bag also had a good consistent theme this month. Sometimes I feel like the products don't always go along with the theme but everything seemed to correspond with the "sun kissed" vibe. Probably my favorite Ipsy bag in months!
What did you guys get in your Ipsy bag? Not subscribed? Check it out here.