Hi guys! Today I'm literally just frolicking around enjoying my time off from school and wanted to share a few of my most used beauty products for the past month or so. I've been keeping my makeup very minimal and focusing more on my natural features. I feel as if I go through these stages every now and then when I tell myself, "less is more" - or it could be the fact that the holiday season is such a rush and I don't have the time for a full face of makeup every day, who knows ;)
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - As most of you may know, I've been raving about this foundation lately. It gives you a natural light to medium coverage with a slight dewy finish. If you're looking for a full on heavy coverage product, I'd skip out on this one. It gives you just enough coverage along with a natural finish.
- Smith's Rosebud Salve - LIFE CHANGER ALERT! At first, I was hesitant to purchase this due to the fact that I am by no means a "rose" lover. However, after reading all of the great reviews, I decided to give it a chance and I'm so glad I did. I'm pretty sure this trumps my Burt's Bees Mango Butter Lip Balm, which is crazy...I'm legit obsessed with Burt and his bees. This applies heavily, almost like a petroleum jelly and yes, it does taste like roses, but only for about 5 seconds and it goes away.
- The Balm Cosmetics "Mary Lou-Manizer" Highlighter - Best highlighter....ever. This is my go-to for every day. I love it so much I've been skipping out on blush and using this instead, makes no sense but it gives such an awesome glow that I don't even think blush is necessary.
- Bare Mineral's "The Skinny Dip" READY Bronzer - This used to be my obsession, it's a pale girls dream. But for some reason I gravitated away from it for a while and really forgot how well it looks on light skin, until recently when I started using it again. I've been loving it so much that I've even started to hit pan on it! CRAY!
- Beauty "Blending" Sponges - I've had this generic Beauty Blender for about two months now and it has been seriously amazeballs (yeah I said it) for blending cream concealer and liquid foundation. I recently got an "actual" Beauty Blender but have yet to try it. I'll keep ya'll updated with the sponge situation ;)
- Dove Refresh + Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo - This is the second can I've purchased on this stuff and I am so sold that nothing will ever compare to it. The reason I love it so much is because it literally makes 2-3 day hair look 100 times better than freshly washed hair! The amount of volume it gives you is out of this world. I can't say enough good things about it.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I love suggesting new products because I am constantly taking other bloggers advice, and of course, love to contribute back.
Happy shopping to everyone out there!
Until next time...