This will be a short and sweet review, just in case you missed the items that were floating around in the Ipsy bags last month. Enjoy - and look forward to more detailed posts, tutorials, and fashion photos in the weeks to come!
- Kiss Double Pack Eye Lashes - This was a unique item Ipsy chose to put in the November bags. I have never received lashes before. Now, I'm not crazy about wearing them, but I'll pop some on every now and then. I received a nice natural pair, which is what I prefer.
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon "Shameless" - Lip crayons seem to be the craze in Ipsy bags. I've received quite a few in previous months. This month I received a color called "Shameless", which is a deep-rich berry color. I haven't had a chance to try it out but it seems like a nice fall color!
- Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil "Amethyst" - I have to be honest, I have seen ENOUGH of these dinky pencils in my bags! Not only do they make the bags smell like old wood, they have little to no staying powder! I dread receiving these and I hate to sound like a baby but seriously, enough is enough. And silver? No... just no.
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer "Caviar Cocktail" - Again, another familiar product. This is probably the fourth Nailtini nail polish I've received. I'm not a nail polish fan. I go through years when I love it and years when I don't, which has been this entire year. The color is a deep silver/gunmetal - something I wouldn't choose even if I did like nail polish. It's an okay product, just not something I would normally use.
- EM by Michelle Phan Waterliner Intense Color Eye Liner "Amazing Grey" - I was so excited when I heard we were all getting some type of EM product this month! I won't lie, I didn't really care which product I got. I received the Intense Color Waterliner in "Amazing Grey". I had high expectations for it but I found it had little color pay off, and I used it where the name says - in the "waterline". I was glad I had the opportunity to try it out but the payoff was disappointing.
- Pixi Beauty Bronzer "Subtly Suntouched"- This is another brand I'm always excited to see. Bronzers are products I rarely see in Ipsy bags so this was a nice surprise. It was also good to see I received a light shade for my pale girl problems! I haven't tried it yet but Pixi usually delivers decent products!
Overall, this month was just OK. Nothing really blew me away like some items in previous bags. The selection was still good (minus the two silverish/grey liners) and it's always a nice surprise to get in the mail!
I hope you all enjoyed the quick little review. Remember, if you're considering joining Ipsy, I would love if you would use my referral link!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...