Hello guys. Happy Friday to you all. I hope your week has went by fast ( I feel like mine has - ironically I'm working a 40 hr. week)
Anyways, today's Friday Face is one specific brand, Tarte. I wanted to do a look using all of the newer products I got from their sale in case ya'll were interested. Enjoy!
- Maracuja Miracle Foundation: I have to be honest, this isn't my favorite foundation in the world. Even though I'm used to powder foundation, I feel like this foundation is barely coming in as a medium coverage product. However, it does feel nice and light on the skin. If you're looking for a super natural finish, you may like this one.
- Cream to Powder Bronzer in "Globe Trekker": LOVE IT! Like I mentioned in my Tarte Haul, I bought this in hopes that it would be a good dupe for Chanel's Bronze Universal and I think it's fantastic. It's not too dark and gives the most perfect sculpted look!
- Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in "Bronze": Another product I'm really liking. This is great for girls who have fair to light skin. It adds a nice hint of bronze color to the skin that isn't overwhelming.
- Amazonian Clay Eye Palette (no name): I got this palette in a kit last year. The pigmentation of these shadows is okay (they're a little powdery in my opinion) but, I've heard Tarte has redone their shadow formulations so hopefully they're a little less powdery. Other than that, this palette has been a good neutral go-to item for me.
- ModernEYES Creaseless Shadow/Liner Duo: I'm obsessed with the bronzey taupe cream shadow that comes in this duo. It's so creamy and easy to apply...a wonderful base for powder shadows. The liner is brilliant as well. I think this is a great travel item because you don't have to worry about packing a liner, eye primer, or maybe even shadow!
- "Gifted" Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara: I was so excited to try this mascara. I have to say that I'm really enjoying it. The formula is really nice and doesn't leave your lashes feeling brittle or heavy. You can also layer it which is a plus! The lightweight formula is perfect for every day wear.
- Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush in "Doll Face": If I'm looking for a perfect bright pink, I always reach for this one. I bought it last year in a blush and bronzer set and I absolutely love how pigmented these blushes are!
- Complexion Enhancing Lipstick in "Fair to Light": Two words.... So Heavenly. This lipstick is the bomb, literally. It's so creamy and gives your lips that perfect amount of color. I love the "complexion enhancing" concept. They also had one for medium to tan skin tones. The lipstick itself has a nude barrier around the pink core so you're getting a mixture of pinky-nude color.
- Divine Shine Maracuja Lipgloss in "Blissful": This was my first time trying Tarte's glosses. This particular color was so pigmented and creamy. It also stayed on really nicely! Oh and, not a sticky formula which is the number one no-no in lip gloss formulas ;)
As usual, when it comes to my Tarte products, I always try to keep it simple :)
I hope you enjoyed. What are you wearing this Friday? :)
Until next time...