Hello everyone! Happy Friday *does the Friday dance even though I'm working*
I thought it was about time to update you all on products I've been lusting for. I don't know what it is about virtually compiling all of the beauty items I don't have into one collage that satisfies my soul, but it works!
These are a few items I've had my eye on:
- Bare Mineral's "Lash Domination" Mascara- I would link you to this but it's already sold out on QVC and our store can't get it until July! I haven't heard any feedback on it yet, I'm hoping it's going to be a winner!
- Tarte "Brazilliance" Self Tanner - I'm happy with my Faux Tan by BM but I've been hearing some good things about the Brazilliance from Tarte. This summer I have devoted my life to sunless tanning and let me tell you something, it's not easy! I want to experiment with some more sunless tanners to see if there's a miracle worker out there!
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil - I received a sample of this in an Allure magazine recently and I've been using it every time I redo my nails. I love it! Not only does it help my cuticles, but it also makes my hands feel extra soft! I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy Essie polishes, but I'm not the first to jump the gun and pay $8 a piece of nail polish (I'm not that big of a nail junkie). So I've been holding off from purchasing the cuticle oil since I still have my sample!
- Nars "Easy Walking" - Pierre Hardy Collection- Again, I just can't justify paying $30 for two nail polishes! But I LOVE THE COLORS?! They are right up my alley! The NARS duo comes with a gorgeous rose gold and camel nail polish. To splurge or not to splurge?
- Sigma Essential Brush Kit "Make Me Crazy"- I feel like I'm the only beauty blogger on the planet who has never tried Sigma brushes? I have been so content with my Bare Minerals brushes that I haven't felt the need to buy separate ones. However, there are a few I know I'm in need of and I'm almost positive my next brush venture will be on Sigma.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars- I have been lusting over the Lip Tar color "Hush" for what feels like a lifetime. I always seem to overlook OCC when I'm in Sephora for some reason, even though I've been dying for that specific color. I'm just going to have to put a post-in on my hand to remind me the next time I go!
That's it for my summer "wants"! What are you guys lusting over this summer? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...