Hey guys! I filmed a tutorial on my channel today and decided I would snap some shots to throw together a simple pictorial for you all. It's super easy and perfect for every day wear. I hope you like!
- Take "Guru" (light beige/brown) from Bare Minerals "The Enlightenment" Duo and place in the crease.
- Take "Namaste" (medium chestnut brown) from "The Enlightenment" Duo and place on the outer corner of lid and also into the crease.
- Apply a super shimmery shadow to the inner half of the lid. I used Urban Decay's new "Moon Dust" eye shadow in "Space Cowboy".
- Take a brown liner and line the upper and half of the lower lash line. Then, smudge with "Namaste".
- Apply a brown mascara. I used Julep's Lengthening Mascara in "Espresso".
- You're done!
The Rest of My Look
- Clinique CC Cream in "Light"
- Bare Minerals Translucent Touch Up Mineral Veil
- Vera Wang Illuminating Powder Blush in # 315
- Bare Minerals Illuminator in "The Shining Moment"
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in "Berry"
- Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in "Mwah"
I hope you enjoyed this quick post!
Until next time...