Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're having a nice relaxed afternoon.
I wanted to share this awesome skincare kit that's available at Bare Escentuals now. It honestly contains my three holy grail skincare products that I CANNOT live without. If you're in the market for a new skincare routine, I highly recommend each of these products! And you seriously can't beat the price. Enjoy!
bareMinerals "Youth Revealed":
- Purifying Facial Cleanser (2.0 fl. oz)
- Purely Nourishing Moisturizer (comes in Combination skin or Normal to dry - 1 fl. oz)
- Active Cell Renewal Night Serum (0.5 fl. oz)
Why Am I CRAZY About These Products?
- Ever since I started using bareMinerals skincare routine back around May of 2011, I noticed a huge difference in my complexion. I have extremely dry skin and it had a tendency to appear flaky and dull. After purchasing a similar kit they offered back then (Naturally Luminous Kit- for Dry Skin) I noticed my skin didn't become as dry so often and my complexion even brightened. So many people ask how my complexion "glows" and I honestly give these products all of the credit!
Purifying Facial Cleanser
The Purifying Facial Cleanser was the first cleanser I ever used from bareMinerals. At the time, I knew nothing about skincare and I even slept with my makeup on a lot of the times. I can remember I used the Neutrogena Grapefruit face wash and let me tell you, it is nothing compared to this!
The Purifying Facial Cleanser is literally so gentle that when you feel it, you probably think it can't do much for your skin. Wrong! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and soft every time I use it. It's powerful enough to remove all of your makeup and still leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed.
Most of bareMinerals' skincare contains the Active Soil Complex which is basically nutrients from the actual ground that help produce cell turnover and antioxidant defense. You'll notice an "earthy" scent mixed with citrus when you use their products. I love it!
Purely Nourishing Moisturizer (Normal to Dry)
I specifically use the "Normal to Dry" Purely Nourishing Moisturizer under my makeup. My everyday moisturizer is the "Dry Skin" Purely Nourishing Cream. Since I have extremely dry skin, the Normal to Dry isn't always thick enough so I use it under my makeup to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day without the heaviness of the Dry Skin moisturizer.
These moisturizers are awesome. Individually, bareMinerals makes a combination skin, normal to dry skin, and dry skin moisturizer. However, I believe this kit only comes in combination skin and normal to dry :/ Oh well!
Active Cell Renewal Night Serum
The Active Cell Renewal Night Serum is one of bareMineral's newer products. It's basically a serum that works overnight to repair skin cells, help produce cell turnover, and boost moisture levels in the skin. I'm absolutely obsessed with this stuff. Again, if you have dry skin then this will feel heavenly to you. If you have more of a combo skin type, don't worry! It works on all skin types and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. It absorbs so well!
It makes my skin feel so so soft when I wake up in the morning. Some of our customers who have acne scarring say it's actually helped even out their complexion for a smoother surface!
Overall Thoughts & Some Ramblings:
- Even though the products are smaller, this kit is still an amazing deal. A little goes a long way!
- If you're looking for a permanent skincare routine, I can guarantee you will love these products.
- Like I mentioned before, these are three products I SWEAR by. Absolutely love them!
- Great for morning and night use.
Hope you all enjoyed this post!
You can check out the "Youth Revealed" kit HERE
Until next time...