Hi everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend! I wanted to post a quick and easy hair tutorial that would be perfect for a rainy/gloomy weekend. You can't go wrong with a bun and this tutorial will be so simple that I probably won't even need to explain (but I will anyways) :) Enjoy!
|Currently loving Sepia...as you can probably tell haha|
- Begin putting hair into a pony tail, make sure you do not loop the hair all the way into an actual pony tail.
- After looping your hair into a bun, begin to pull the sides down.
- Shape both sides of the bun.
- (Optional) If you would like some hair falling down, take small strands above your temple and gently pull out.
- Pin the sides of your bun and any other pieces that need to be secured.
- (Optional) Accessorize with a headband.
A Few Tips for this Look:
- For extra volume, I styled my hair naturally with a little bit of mousse and just diffused it with the blow dryer. The style works great for medium to thick naturally curly hair!
- If you have thinner or straight hair, I would recommend teasing to achieve a fuller bun!
- The "Plain Jane" headband is just my personal preference for a casual day, feel free to customize the "cuteness" to your liking ;)
Hope you all enjoyed!