Whoa! It's been a hot minute since I last posted. I don't normally leave the blog hanging like that but it seemed like the past week was an entire blur. All of my days seemed to crunch together and before I know it, it's February!
Hope I can make it up this month! I wanted to ease back into things with a quick idea post to get your brain thinking about some sweet Valentine's Day gifts for your the special beauty lovers in your life (girls it's okay if you hint this post to your boyfriend too.) These are some cute and indulging beauty products I think anyone would enjoy!
1. Jo Malone Fragrance - Jo Malone is such an iconic fragrance name that always seems to have a nostalgic and romantic essence about its scents. The experience alone of choosing your fragrance at the Jo Malone counter is special within itself. Two of my favorite scents from Jo are "Wood Sage and Sea Salt" and "Blackberry and Bay".
2. GlamGlow Mask - These are such a treat! Great for anyone who likes to pamper their skin. Sephora sells minis for $22 that would make a great edition to a box of chocolates. I love their new Graavity Mud Mask but I think the Thirsty Mud will forever be my favorite!
3. Dry Bar Mudslide Hair Mask - This isn't something I have tried before but I have considered purchasing several times. When I decide to have a mini pamper night, I always use a hair mask along with my face mask - let's just say I "mask it up". Dry Bar is notorious for having some amazing hair products!
4. Lipstick - You can't go wrong with a classic neutral lipstick. Liquid lipsticks are obviously the trend right now and Stila makes an awesome long lasting formula. But, you can always go with a classic formula too!
5. Tarte "Tease" Palette - Tarte recently launched these adorable mini shadow palettes. They're filled with 6 gorgeous shades anyone would love! I have been eyeing the Tease palette myself ;)
6. Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Honey Bath - I feel like this is such a luxury body item at Sephora - especially since it comes with its own honeycomb wand?! I have given this a few smells at Sephora before and see what the obsession is about! It's definitely a splurge item but, hey, it's Valentine's Day ;)
7. Sephora Gift Card - If all else fails just march to your nearest Sephora or gift card retailer and get a Sephora gift card - you simply can't go wrong. No matter how old I am or how much makeup I have, I will never complain about receiving a Sephora gift card!
Hope this gave you guys some suggestions! I know it's a tad bit early but some people like to get their purchases out of the way before the V-Day crowd gets too heavy! :)