I'm always really early on getting my stocking stuffers together. That's normally the one thing I have done before all of my presents are even bought for friends and family. We take stockings serious in my house - as a matter of fact, I wouldn't even refer to our stockings as that... they're more like... well... giant sacks that weigh the size of a small child.
With that being said, I know most people out there are a bit more normal than we are and a lot of you may be last minute shoppers. I pulled this post together to help those of you who may need some more stocking stuffer ideas for the beauty lover in your life! Most items can be picked up at the local drugstore or shopping center (minus a couple). Hope it gives you some ideas!
1. Philosophy Shower Gel $12 - Philosophy makes some of the best scented body products out there. The shower gels are a particular favorite because they last so long and come in a variety of scents.
2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer $8.99 - This is hands down the best drugstore concealer of all time! Who doesn't need a great concealer for the under eye?!
3. NYX Butter Glosses $4.99 - I love my butter glosses! They're the most comfortable gloss formula on the market in my opinion. ULTA has individual ones for $4.99 or sets of 3 for $11.99.
4. Mascara $5-$9 - I'd be completely fine with any mascara in my stocking. It's always one of those things you run out of the quickest! L'oreal makes some great formulas you can snag on your next drugstore run!
5. Nail Polish $3-$8 - I'm a big fan of Essie nail polishes. They always have the cutest colors and names. When I first started painting my nails, I thought Essie was such a cool and luxurious brand to be in the drugstore!
6. Carol's Daughter Leave-In Conditioner $11 - This is something new that I have been using and really enjoy! They sell it at Target and Ulta and it's a great inexpensive conditioning spray for all hair types!
7. Lush Bath Bomb $5-$10+ - These are such fun things! I use one about once a month when I'm feeling a little stressed or want to relax. Each bath bomb is different and contains different soothing properties. When you drop them in your bath you get a wild and colorful show (depending on the bomb you pick). They're always super fun and leave you smelling great! You can only get these on Lush's website or in their stores.
8. Maybelline "Nude" Palettes $9.99 - Maybelline came out with some pretty neat and affordable versions of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes this year. They released the original "The Nudes" palette which contains your every day browns, bronzes and golds. Next came The Blushed Nudes which has more pinks and purples. Either are great gifts!
9. Burt's Bees Gift Sets $5-$10 - You can't go wrong with Burt's! I love the holiday sets they release every year. Each set comes with something you could truly use on a daily basis!
10. Body Moisturizers $5-$15 - I really enjoy Bath and Body works products but if you don't have one near you, Ulta offers a HUGE selection of body creams. butters and lotions!
11. Mini Hand Sanitizers $2-$5 - I always keep a hand sanitizer in purse. I love ones that smell good so I don't have to use the basic alcohol scented versions. These are awesome little gifts!
Hope this gave you a few ideas for some last minute gifts or stocking stuffers! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! :)