I've been trying to stay on top of the sweetest deals this holiday season. Ulta had a flippin' awesome Black Friday sale this past week but I wasn't able to get a post up in time to let you guys know about what was up for grabs. I'm hoping to redeem myself with this Cyber Monday Post!
Ulta's Cyber Monday sale goes live tonight (Sunday) at 11pm CST. I've picked out some of my favorite sale picks to give you all a heads up! Don't forget to use COUPON CODE "305233" to get $10 off a $50 or more purchase! They're also offering a 19pc gift bag with a $75 purchase! Now on to the picks!
1. 50% Off Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Glosses: Stila knows their shiz when it comes to their lippies! I've never actually tried these but they end up only being $12 sooooo why not?
2. 50% Off IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer: Loooove this stuff for correcting dark spots and dark under eye circles. It's actually the bee's knees. It also rounds up to be $12!
3. 50% Off urban Decay Black Eye Liners: The ad says "select"black eye liners but has the ones I've listed above posted. I love their traditional 24/7 liners! I feel like I'm always in need of a good liner and it's a basic essential you know you'll eventually need.
4. LORAC Pro Metal Eye Palette $18: I loved this deal immediately when I saw it! Lorac's eye shadows are ahhhh-mazing. I think this palette is super unique and fun. It has neutrals and a few fun shades! Perfect gift for a sister, daughter, mom, co-worker... you name it!
5. 2 for $20 Butter London Nail Treatments: I thought this deal would appeal to all of the BL nail junkies out there! The nail foundation is really unique and great for the neutral nail gals.
6. $12 18oz. Philosophy 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath: This is a classic holiday gift for me. I love giving these to friends and family members. The holiday scents are phenomenal and they last forever.
7. $79 Clarisonic MIA 1: I feel like Clarisonics have become really popular holiday gifts throughout the past few years. People ask me all the time if it's worth splurging on the higher models but I think the classic is a great starter!
8. 40% Redken Extreme Line: I'm a huge Redken fan! The Extreme line was the first professional hair care line I ever used. The entire collection is super affordable at 40% off!
9. $19 Laura Geller Beauty in a Box: I couldn't get a photo of this set but it's definitely worth checking out. Laura Geller is always on the pricey side and this set comes with a blush, lip product, mascara and brush for just $19!
I hope this gave you guys some gift ideas or splurges for yourself! Normally I'm a Sephora shopper but their deals just don't stack up like ULTA's this year! Let me know if you pick anything up from the sale! I'd love to know what caught your eye! Happy shopping!
*This is not a sponsored post. All products listed do contain affiliate links but I was in no way compensated or sponsored by ULTA to produce this post.