I'm normally terrible at getting these things up on time before sales end but I'm proud to say that I have condensed some of my favorite beauty products into a small Sephora VIB "wants and recommendations" post! The 20% VIB Rouge sale started today and ends on November 9th (followed by the VIB sale of 15%).
These are some products I'd highly suggest checking out and also a few products I've been swooning to pick up for the sale (let me know if you've tried them in the comments!)
1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: Okay, I have seriously been using this bronzer NON STOP for the past 4 months! I am not kidding when I say that I haven't picked up any of my other bronzers, this one is seriously my life. It fits my skin when I'm self tanned, in between tans and when I'm pale as a ghost. The texture is so incredible (not too hard and not too soft) it never blotches and lasts ALL day! You must have this!
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Duo: Um - what's better than Urban Decay All Nighter Spray? TWO ALL NIGHTER SPRAYS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!? This is another holy grail for me. I use this on the daily and it never ceases to amaze me. It keeps my makeup on all day and gives my skin the most flawless finish. Sephora has a duo pack that would end up being the same price as ONE All Nighter Spray..you gotta be nuts to pass this one up!
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: I've be living in this stuff ever since I got it back in the summer. Totally crease proof with amazing coverage! It's so hard to come by that "perfect concealer formula" and I think this one has simply nailed it. Also a daily used product of mine.
4. Lancome Auda(City) in Paris Palette: This is such a unique palette with gorgeous shades for everyone. I feel like this is a mixture of ALL 4 of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes with less fall out - yes, LESS FALL OUT! I have been utterly impressed with the quality of these lancome shadows and seem to be sporting at least a couple shades a day.
5. Make Up For Ever ULTRA HD Invisible Stick Foundation: Okay - I'm seriously a fan of the stick formula AND the liquid. This foundation formula is so undetectable and has amazing coverage. It's been my go-to for the past couple months and I'm hooked. The stick formula is hands down the best stick foundation I have ever tried and feels wonderful on my dry skin. The liquid is also fabulous and great for all skin types.
6. bareMinerals Precision Face Brush: I feel like a lot of people will be splurging on some new brushes for this sale. The bareMinerals Precision Face Brush is seriously the most full coverage brush in my collection. It turns any foundation into a medium to full coverage look and is impeccably made! the quality is wonderful and for less than $28 - it's a steal!
7. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette: This is a newer product for me which I have found to be a staple at my desk every morning. All of the shades compliment any skin tone (which I love.) I initially thought that the Blushed Copper color would look awful on my fair skin but it doesn't! Becca did an awesome job curating this palette and I think it's a wonderful value!
1. DryBar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots: My hair has been soooo dry lately. I've been eyeing these for a while now and think that now may be the time to give them a try. Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow: None of my brow products have been giving me the fleek status I've been looking for lately. This is a neat concept that I've thought about trying before. The liquid formula intrigues me because i feel as if the product won't dry out like my Dip Brow does. Thoughts?
3. Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick: I have been on a HUGE MUFE kick after trying their Ultra HD Foundation. I found a shade in the Artist Rouge line called "Satin Mauve Pink" that looks to be right up my alley.
4. Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner 14C: This is another product I've eye balled a few times. I mainly wanted it to partner with my lipstick. (okay I just wanted an excuse for another product purchase haha)