This month's PopSugar Must Have Box held a variety of summer themed and extra colorful items! As usual, it was a complete surprise to find out what was inside!
1. Surf Sand Love Beach Towel - This is so season appropriate and handy for me because I am leaving for the beach in a couple of days! I can't wait to use it while I'm soaking up the sun!
2. Kitsch Charm Necklace - This is a cute and dainty jewelry piece I could actually see myself wearing a lot. I'm not into chunky jewelry so this seems to be a simple touch for any outfit.
3. Mini Kingdom Vase - I was sort of confused when I saw this item. The neck of the vase is quite small and seems to only be able to hold a couple of flowers (probably 2-3 based on the stem size.) Unfortunately it doesn't match the color scheme of my house so I don't think I will be setting it out anytime soon,
4. Mini Batiste Cherry Scented Dry Shampoo - I was seriously in need of some dry shampoo and I like the fact that it's mini so I can take it with me on vacation!
5. Sage & Row Bare Shave Cream - Another useful item! This is currently packed into my suitcase and is a great size for travel.
6. McCraw's Taffy - I'm not a big fan of taffy but it was a cute touch!
Overall I liked the theme of this month's box! There were a couple of items I was on the fence about but most have proven to be useful for travel and the upcoming summer! What are your thoughts on the May PopSugar Must Have Box?
POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.