I've been MIA for the past week and I have absolutely no excuse for it other than lack of inspiration. I'm still getting used to balancing my schedule now that I am done with school and videos seem to get put first before blog posts - apologies!
I've had a lot more time to workout recently with a more flexible schedule. It never fails that after my workout I will need to run errands. I don't really enjoy wearing makeup to the gym but I don't want to look like a ghoul when I'm out and about afterwards. These are the products I keep with me to perk up my complexion!
1. Light-Weight Perfecting Powder - Instead of brushing on a full coverage powder, I like to go with a lighter coverage option. I'm not going for a heavy look and I generally just want to mattify my skin and give it some color. The one I'm loving right now is the Lorac Porefection Baked Powder!
2. Sheer Bronzer - I avoid blush after workouts because I already have a natural flush going on. To warm up my face I use a "barely-there" bronzer. The new Makeup Forever Pro Fusion Bronzers are perfect for that natural bronze look.
3. Brows - Brows always make you look a bit more polished. I love using the regular Anastasia Brow Pencil because it has the spooly on the end and the pencil itself is super natural!
4. Mascara - What can I say? It's the most practical eye choice! Mascara immediately opens the eye area for a lifted look. One of my tried and true options is the Bare Minerals Flawless Definition "Volumizing" Mascara.
5. Moisturizing Lip Gloss/Balm - I always reach for a lip product that is moisturizing and adds a hint of color without being too overwhelming. I specifically love the Clinique Super Balm Lip Gloss in the shade "Lilac"! This formula is the most moisturizing gloss I have ever tried and the shade is perfect for my lip color!