Boxy Charm is just about the only beauty subscription service that excites me these days. I'm always pleased with the products that come in each box every month. There's even products that I am SUPER excited to receive.
This month's box proved to have mostly useful and fun products that I could see myself using. Plus, each item was full sized!
This month's box included:
- Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum - Don't let the packaging fool you, this is actually a clear serum that is mainly meant for your face and neck. I was excited to try it out because I'm all about anything that will help me look bronze and glowing. So far, I've really just noticed it to give a tint of color to my face and neck but I will have to experiment with it more.
- Beauty for Real "The Perfect Pencil" - I'm also really into lip liners lately. The specific shade is supposed to be the "perfect" shade for any lip color. I found it to be a warm caramel color on me - similar to MAC Strip Down.
- Beauty for Real "True Color Lip Cream" (shade: Always There) - I haven't had the opportunity to try this yet but I love the neutral rose shade!
- Mirabella Face Prime - I received this in another subscription box before. It feels like your standard silicone gel primer (similar to smashbox) and comes in a handy tube.
- Pur-lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos - A part of me laughed when I saw these and then a part of me was like "well, at least these will make for a good Instagram photo in the summer" haha but seriously, this was probably my least favorite item in this month's box. I would have preferred an actual product by Pur-lisse.
What did you guys think? Overall this month's box was decent. I have to say that there have been many before that I liked better but this one was still pretty good. Check out BoxyCharm for more info!
*BoxyCharm provides me with monthly boxes to review. I am in no way compensated for my reviews or posts. All opinions remain my own.