- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper) - OH EM GEE.... I have found the one! THE ONLY EYE LINER THAT WILL NOT TRANSFER TO MY EYE LID! Yes, this liner is absolutely amazing! I have never been able to wear eye liner on my top lid without it creasing and transferring until I found this one! Not once has it budged from my lash line (I even took a nap in it and it stayed put!) If you have oily, hooded, or small eyes that transfer liner easily, do not hesitate to buy this! Now I just wish she would make a gel formula!
- Sephora Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color (Fig) - This color in particular is one of those very trendy Kylie Jenner "mauve-ish" colors. I love it because I feel it's unique to its own, I don't own a color like it and it's so pretty!
- Sephora Nano Lip Liner - What sold me on these is the price point and texture. Each lip liner is $5 and has an ultra creamy finish that is very comfortable. The color selection is perfect too!
- OCC Lip Liner (Lydia) - I got on a lip kick this past month and Lydia became the perfect berry shade! OCC's lip liners are fabulous and Lydia is just the most gorgeous deep berry color!
- Jessica Simpson Signature Fragrance - This has been my go-to scent recently. I did a full review over it and talked about how versatile it is. Seriously, I feel like it's a year-round fragrance and can be worn for any occasion!
See! I told you they were short and sweet ;) Expect a new post tomorrow! Thanks for hanging in with me as I wrap up finals!