No, but for real, it's 30 minutes before the actual sale is supposed to start (well - now it's actually the day after but whatevs), and Sephora's website is already down (comical tweet here). I had a few items waiting in my basket to purchase but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in the hands of women who are more dedicated than I am to have them.
Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share some products that I use in my daily routine that you can find at Sephora (maybe, if they're not gone).
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - I own the shade "Sandstone" which was limited edition but may still be available on the site (again, this is a maybe situation we are talking about here). It's a beauty, and I use it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. "Bronze" is also very similar!
- BECCA Bronzing Skin Perfector - This is a product I never hear anything about yet it easily ranks in at my number one primer! If you're a self tan addict, you need this in your life! It immediately transforms your face into tan perfection! No more snow white face! YEAH!
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Foundation - Of course, couldn't leave out my most used foundation! Now is the time to try it! The season is perfect for a hydrating foundation!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - This is just one of those things I've convinced myself I cannot live without. I use it multiple times throughout the day and it truly perfects and hydrates your makeup for that hash tag "YAAAAAS" feeling.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - This is an amazing textured concealer! It doesn't crease and stays put all day. It also covers blemishes and imperfections easily.
- Anastasia Contour Kit - I use this every single day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't use at least the shade "Fawn" and "Banana". It's the whole package and great for travel.
- NARS "Sin" Blush - This is a gorgeous berry blush with a bit of sheen. I always get compliments when I wear it! Great fall color.
- Bare Minerals Well Rested Concealer - This has always been my holy grail concealer/setting powder. It gives the best coverage and always has a flawless finish!
- BECCA Mineral Bronzing Powder - This has quickly became my favorite individual bronzer to add warmth to my skin. It's incredibly pigmented but not too orange which is why I'm a big fan. The perfect neutral color!
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick "Be Free" - Perfect nude shade for all skin tones! Especially if you are fair and find that most nude lipsticks turn brown on you - this one won't!
- NARS Audacious Lipstick - I own the shades "Anna" and "Raquel". If you're looking to splurge on a lippie, these are beautiful. The packaging is also fancy fancy!
- NARS Radiant Cream Compact & Sheer Glow Foundation - I'm including both of these foundations because I think Radiant Cream Compact would be great for all skin types. It has a beautiful and natural finish. Sheer Glow gives my skin a nice healthy medium coverage with a dewy finish.
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss - I prefer these over Buxom because they don't tingle my lips as much. They glide on buttery smooth and are unlike any gloss I've ever used. My favorites are "Spark Plug" and "Smooth Talker".
- Too Faced "Natural Eyes" Palette - If you noticed, this is my only eye product! I'm not a big eye makeup junkie as far as wearing it every single day. When I do, I generally reach for this palette because it has the perfect mix of shimmers and mattes. It's also super wearable for all skin tones.
I started on this post last night and had a spontaneous 3am wakeup and was luckily able to place my order at that time. However, the website is definitely back to experiencing issues so keep trying! All products can be found in the link below! Use code "GIFTVIB" at checkout for the 20% off! Happy shopping!