Well, I've added another pro card to my collection, leading to more temptation to purchase makeup I don't need. NARS was kind enough to accept me into their PRO Artistry program recently which offers a generous discount to active makeup artists.
Throughout the past couple of years I have really been enjoying NARS but the price is always a nail biter for me. Now that I am able to purchase at a pro price, I am definitely planning on investing in some more products! These are the ones I am currently eyeing. Let me know if you own them! I'd love to know your thoughts.
- Instant Line & Pore Perfector: I've been on a big "pore-free" kick lately after finding the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Powder (review coming soon). I'm wondering if this could add to the awesome finish that powder already gives me?
- Contour Blush: Something about the rosy color in this compact really draws me in! I'm a big fan of cool undertoned contour powders!
- Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: I purchased NARS' Sheer Glow Foundation last winter and unfortunately, grew out of the shade I chose very quickly (it became too light). I wasn't wowed by it but I think it's because I wasn't able to use it much. I've heard great things about this tinted moisturizer and I think I'll be giving it a shot very soon!
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil "Bettina": I'm such a sucker for nude mauve colors. It kinda sounds old-womanish of me to say but I find them to be the most flattering on me. "Bettina" immediately caught my eye!
- Pure Matte Lipstick "Peloponnese": I knew I wanted to pick out a lip shade that isn't like anything in my collection. This shade appears to be a golden apricot shimmer that I'm hoping will be a stunner!
- Larger Than Life Lipgloss "Odalisque": This definitely isn't a must-have but I think it would go nicely with "Pelopennese" if I decided to try it!
- Eye Shadow Duo "Kalahari": This is an infamous shade I've heard a lot about. It would be my first choice for a shadow!
- "ITA" Brush: The raves on this brush are ridiculous, plain and simple. I'm not the worlds best at contouring so I'm willing to give this brush a shot if it will truly help sculpt my face!
Do you guys have any of these products? I need to narrow down my choices! Let me know your thoughts :)