This post was sponsored by Clearasil. As always, all opinions remain my own.
Hello, hello! Welcome back! Today was such a beautiful day here in Tennessee! We had weather that was in the mid 60's and sunshine all day! I even did a little class skipping to enjoy it!
Have you ever had a day where everything just went right? They come few and far in between but everything about my Thursday seemed to fall into place! I've recently been using products from Clearasil's "Daily Clear" line to share my experience for their "#WintheDay" campaign. Since today was such a pleasant day, I decided it would be the perfect time to let you guy's in on why today was the day I won!
5 Reasons Why I "Won the Day":
- I started off my Thursday late by waking up at an alarmingly lazy time of 10:30am! Since my first class of the day isn't until 12pm, I take advantage of this every week!
- Speaking of class, I found out that I almost have enough points to stop coming to my theatre course. Oh, and since the weather was the bomb, I skipped my second class ;) Rebel, I know!
- My outfit correlated so well with the overall feel of the day, and coincidentally matched an old painting in my boyfriend's vintage house!
- I actually understood my assignment in my Advanced Web Design course!? This is seriously what I call "winning" because it never happens!
- I actually had enough time to get some much needed grocery shopping done. I literally spent 2 hours in the Walmart. Does anyone else find grocery shopping relaxing other than me?
Most of you guys know how obsessed I am with skin care. I'm always always on the hunt for new products to try out. I've been hearing a lot about Clearasil's new Superfruit products and was thrilled when I had the opportunity to try them. I've been testing out the Refreshing Superfruit Wash, Scrub, and Pads.
I have to first point out the smell. I'm such a fan of fresh and fruity scents. The Superfruit products have an amazing scent to them. Since they do contain Salicylic Acid, I was worried that they would have a harsh medicated scent which is a total turn off for me. Luckily, they smelled like fresh fruit, cranberry and raspberry to be exact.
My favorite product from this line has to be the Scrub! I struggle to find an exfoliating scrub that isn't too intense or too light. This particular one almost has a whipped consistency with soft exfoliating beads, I love it! It's perfect for light exfoliation days or when your skin needs a bit of a "pick-me-up". The pads are great to use after showering to remove any excess makeup, dirt, or oils and I've been using the Wash with my Clarisonic for every day cleaning!
Think you're ready to give the Superfruit line a try? Clearasil has some special offers for you to check out! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the line in particular! I'd love to share my experience with you more in depth!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...