Happy Friday, everyone! At last, spring break is finally here (for me at least). I'm excited to get caught up on videos and posts for everyone! I recently received The Balm's "Meet Matte Nude" eye shadow palette as a gift for my birthday and I've fallen in love with it!
I got a lot of requests to do a makeup look using this palette so I wanted to share one of my favorite looks I've been wearing with this palette (a video tutorial will be coming later this weekend on my channel!) Enjoy!
For this specific look, I went with a warm neutral smokey eye that can be worn day or night. These are some of my favorite shades in the palette and I think they flatter all skin tones!
I used Matt Singh in the crease as a transition color. Then, mixed Matt Rosen and Matt Garcia together to blend in the outer corner. Lastly, I used Matt Lombardi on the center lid to brighten up the whole look.
Other products used:
- Tarte Gel Liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner (Roach)
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
- IT Cosmetics "Bye Bye Under Eye" Concealer
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation mixed with Borjouis Healthy Mix Foundation
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush (Diffused Heat)
- The Balm Betty Lou-Manizer Bronzer
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick (Naked Dolly)
- Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss (Boo-Ya)
If you guys are in the market for an awesome matte eye shadow palette, I would highly recommend this one! The colors are so buttery and pigmented. They're all fairly neutral so the shades will match a lot of makeup looks!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...