Hi everyone! Today's post will hopefully help me get back into the swing of blogging. Lately with the holidays and so much traveling, it's hard to stay inspired to write. If I have bloggers "block", I tend to just stick it out for the day and wait for some inspiration to come along.
Today I wanted to share an Urban Decay palette that's actually on sale at Sephora now for $29 (Orig. $44) I've lusted over this palette ever since I saw Makeup by Sona use it on YouTube. Although, I have to admit, $44 is pretty steep for a smaller palette like this. Which is why I waited for it to go on sale *muhahaha*
Anarchy Face Case comes complete with:
- Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in "Scandal"
- 4 NEW Eye Shadows and 1 Exclusive (Redemption, Fray, Vaporize, Provocateur, & Revolt)
- 27/7 Glide On Pencil in "Perversion"
- "Fetish" Blush
- "Quickie" Blush
- "Craze" Highlighter
I've actually only had the palette for a few days and today was the first time I got to test it out... OMG I'm in love. Every product in the kit is so pigmented and the eye shadows really make your eyes pop! The Super Saturated Pencil is to die for - so creamy and colorful!
I wasn't expecting the blushes to be as pigmented as they are. Normally, I find when I buy value palettes like this, it's normally a miss on the blush colors. I used "Fetish" and it gave such a gorgeous natural flush to the cheeks.
What I'm Wearing:
- L'oreal Miracle Blur Skin Perfector
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20)
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Gobi) & Tarte Maracuja Foundation (Light)
- Bare Minerals "Medium" Touch Up Veil
- Bare Minerals "High Dive" READY Bronzer
- "Fetish" Blush (from palette)
- "Craze" Highlighter (from palette)
- Maybelline Brow Pencil "Soft Brown"
- All eye shadows from the palette
- "Perversion" Eye Liner (from palette)
- Tarte "Lights, Camera, Flashes" Mascara
- "Scandal" Lip Pencil (from palette)
If you guys can still find these on sale at your local Sephora, I'd definitely recommend snagging one up. This palette would be gorgeous for any dramatic or full coverage makeup look! I'm in love already!
As always, thank you for reading!
Until next time...