Hi guys! I'm back on the beauty grind (hopefully) and have some exciting tutorials planned for next week! Until then, I wanted to share a color themed beauty post with you all!
Today I'm gushing about my favorite peachy/coral beauty products! Enjoy!
- Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss "Blissful" - This gloss packs a deep punch of a vibrant orange-ish coral. It's extremely opaque and has a nice minty taste!
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick "Juicy Peach" - I LOVE the Moisture Smooth Color Sticks! They are so moisturizing on the lips and have the prettiest sheer finish! Juicy Peach is a fabulous nude peach - perfect for every day wear.
- Loreal Color Riche Caresse "Sunset Angora" - I would have to say this shade is similar to "Juicy Peach", but carries a bit more color and tends to be longer wearing. It's a coral lover's dream! Comfy on the lips with a gorgeous finish.
- NYX Butter Gloss "Maple Blondie" - The Butter Glosses have to be one of my favorite gloss formulas ever. Maple Blondie borders a pink and coral. I would describe it as a neon coral with a slight pink undertone. It's gorgeous and unlike anything I have in my collection!
Bottom to Top: Tarte's "Blissful", NYX's "Maple Blondie", L'oreal's "Sunset Angora", Neutrogena's "Juicy Peach"
- Bare Minerals Eye Shadow "Vanilla Sugar" - At first glance, this shadow doesn't seem appealing at all (in my opinion) however, it creates the prettiest neutral sheen to the eyes. It honestly doesn't appear peachy at all on the lid! I love it for every day wear.
- Bare Minerals "The Aphrodisiac" - The Aphrodisiac is a great summer color! It's a mixture of a deep coral with a slight orange undertone. If you're a fan of warmer blushes, you'll love this one!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush "Empowered" - Lately, this has been my go-to color. It's the perfect peachy pink balance. I also love the luminous finish it has! The staying power is also phenomenal!
Bottom: The Aphrodisiac//Top: "Empowered"
That wraps up today's post! I hope you enjoyed!
What are some of your favorite peachy beauty products? :)
Until next time...