In case you don't know where to start, here are a few of my personal favorites:
- BB Tinted Treatment Primer: I've never used a tinted primer that still managed to have that "velvety" feel to it, this one does - plus, it gives you coverage! I would definitely recommend this to accommodate a foundation
- Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer: If your looking for something with a bit more coverage, the BB cream has a nice light weight finish with a light-medium coverage. It is definitely a great moisturizer but I wouldn't recommend it to someone with oily skin since it does have a bit of a dewy finish.
- Maracuja Miracle Foundation: If you struggle with dry skin, you're definitely going to want to scoop this foundation up! It has an amazing dewy finish and is very thin, almost like a serum. I wear this any day my skin needs some extra hydration. I would say I get a solid medium coverage from it.
- Amazonian Clay Foundation: I want to start out by saying, this foundation in particular is not a personal favorite of mine, however, if I were to have oily skin, I know it would be fabulous. This foundation has a finish that I would describe as being "velvet" - not completely matte but not dewy. Because it possesses this finish, it doesn't always look the best on my dry skin. If you struggle with oil, this foundation is definitely going to be the best fit for you, oh, and it's full coverage for sure!
You can't leave Tarte's sale without getting a Lip Surgence! These are by far one of my favorite lip products. The Lip Surgences come in all kinds of finishes, colors, and even sizes. One of my personal favorites is "Glitzy", a golden peachy coral color. These jumbo lip pencils are so easy to apply and have wonderful lasting powder!
The Modern Eyes Waterproof Creaseless Shadow/Liner Stick is my go to travel product for eye shadow. These come in a variety of shades. I have "Golden Beige" which has one medium size cream shadow stick that has a gorgeous metallic taupe finish. On the other side, you get a dark bronze eye liner. These pencils are great because I don't even have to have a brush to apply them, plus you can smoke up the look with the dark liner side!
- Amazonian Clay Blushes: If you're looking for a super pigmented blush that will last you forever, you won't regret getting one of these blushes. I can't describe how saturation with color they are! All of the shades are very unique and again, come in a variety of finishes. I'm in love with them.
- Maracuja Airblush: The Airblushes are pillowy soft cream blushes that pack a punch of hydrating color. I love how velvety smooth they apply, unlike anything I've ever used. I'm normally not a huge cream blush fan but this is the best one I've ever tried (goes great with the Maracuja foundation)
Those are all of my recommendations! I can't encourage you enough to check Tarte out, especially during this awesome sale! Let me know what you picked up :)
Until next time...