Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's good to be back with another time saving tutorial, especially during the hectic holiday season! Lately, like I've mentioned in past posts, I haven't had much time for anything but finals and work.
I quickly lost inspiration for perfect every day makeup when 7:30am wake up calls became an every day thing. Being the makeup lover I am, I couldn't just leave the house with nothing on, so, I started using an awesome time saving makeup method that still leaves your skin looking natural and even. Enjoy!
- L'oreal Miracle Blur Perfecting Skin Balm
- Makeup Blending Sponge (I got mine from Walgreens)
- Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer in "Light 1"
- Bare Minerals READY Mineral Veils in "Translucent" and "Medium" (to add color)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Empowered"
- Bare Minerals Frame and Define Brow Pencil in "Dark/Universal"
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in "Bikini-Tini"
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in "Whiskey"
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in "Juicy Peach"
*HUGE RECOMMENDATION- I would definitely not be able to pull off this look without my cheap-o blending sponge! I now see why everyone is such a fan of these when it comes to blending foundation and concealer. It makes everything look so natural and effortless! I would highly encourage everyone to pick one up!
I hope you all enjoyed this quick little tutorial! I've been loving these products lately and hope they benefit you during the busy holiday months! Thanks for reading!
Until next time...