Hopefully this post will make up for my absence! I wanted to let you all know about some awesome beauty sets that are available for the holidays! Most are from *dun dun dunnnnn* Ulta and Sephora, obviously. I can't think of a better time of year than the holidays for these two stores to break my bank. Which is why I'm encouraging you all to follow in my footsteps :) Enjoy
1. Lorac Rockin' Red Hot PRO Set ($39) : The Lorac Pro palette has to be one of the most raved about palettes since the Urban Decay Naked Series. I mean, what's not to love? 8 matte shadows and 8 shimmering shadows, it's all a girl could ever want! The full size palette is originally $42. In the Pro Set, you receive the full size palette, mini eye shadow primer, and liquid liner. Not bad at all!
2. & 3. Lorac Limited Edition Holiday Palettes ($12) : I'm listing these because they are insanely cheap! Based on the quality of the Lorac eye shadows that I own, these are amazing little palettes. I've looked up the sizing just to make sure the images aren't a rip off and they are about the same size as the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette! The palettes come in two different colors - "Solid Gold" (bronzey neutrals) and "Platinum Status" (cool and plum toned neutrals) GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE FOLKS!
4. Buxom "Shimmer and Shake" Show Stopping Collection ($59) : Talk about a lip gloss lover's paradise!? This entire collection contains 15 mini Buxom Full On Lip Polishes and the Lip Cremes! If you're a fan of the Buxom collection, you'll be in heaven. $59 does seam a little pricey for mini lip glosses, however, if you really want to justify it, you can say it's like buying 7 full size Buxoms (which would be nearly $140) plus a mini ;)
5. Clinique Repair & Lift Gift Set ($62) : This normally wouldn't be a set that I would look at but a few months ago, I received a sample of the Clinique "Repairwear" Laser Focus Serum and I absolutely loved it! The full kit contains the Laser Focus Serum, Uplifting Firming Cream SPF15, Uplifting Firming Cream Mini, and Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. The serum makes my skin feel so fresh and soft. This would be an awesome gift for women in your family who may be looking for a new skincare routine!
6. Josie Maran "Escape to Morocco" Hair and Body Set ($39) : I have never owned many Josie Maran products. But her company seems to be so fresh and exciting. A lot of products I have seen from her are so unique and intriguing. I've been curious to try out more of her beauty and skincare items. I thought this was an awesome little set to experience what her line has to offer. Another great skincare choice for anyone in the family!
7. Korres Flawless Complexion - Quercetin & Oak Essentials ($48) : This is literally a shot in the dark for me. I have never owned a Korres product but it seems to be a brand on the rise. I actually wasn't even aware that they carried actual makeup products other than lip balms. This set contains their Quercetin & Oak Anti-Aging Primer, Foundation, and Concealer. I read up about the "quercetin and oak" ingredients and apparently it is supposed to be natures alternative to retinol - intriguing? I think so.
8. Philosophy "State of Grace" Coffret ($35) : I feel as if Philosophy is always a great brand to deliver awesome holiday goods, especially body products. However, I've never really ventured out into their fragrances and thought this would be a good way to see if I wanted to jump on the fragrance wagon. Not a bad deal for 4 of their signature scents!
9. Bare Minerals "Bring on the Night" Set ($49) : This is a huge collection from BM! I can't believe how much stuff comes in it. This would be a great kit to get if you're looking into experimenting with more than just the basic Bare Minerals products (foundation, mineral veil, etc.) There's such a great selection of products for an awesome price!
10. Real Techniques "Sam's Picks" Brush Set ($29.99) : These may possibly be my all time FAVORITE brushes. The affordability and quality cannot be beat. I love how accessible they are as well (sold at Ulta, Khol's, and various drug stores). This set contains a few of my favorite brushes such as the Buffing Brush and Setting Brush!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and got some ideas for holiday gifts!
Until next time...