Today I played around with some newer products that I've been loving. I'll let you know the scoop later on the ones I just got and haven't had a chance to really see how they perform!
- Tarte Maracuja 12 Hr. Miracle Foundation "Light": This has been a favorite of mine lately. I wasn't a huge fan when I first got it but lately, I've been experimenting with it and I've found that it is super hydrating on my skin, plus, I can hardly feel it on. I'd definitely check this out if you struggle with dry skin!
- NYX "Rouge" Cream Blush in "Natural": I've seriously never been a cream blush kind of girl. I received this NYX blush in one of my Ipsy bags and kind of threw it with those "maybe I'll use this one day" makeup pile...doesn't every girl have one of those? ha ha Anyways, I've been ADDICTED to it lately, especially since I've been wearing liquid foundation. The color is so natural and trust me, a little goes a long way!
- Bare Minerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer "Light 2": Lately I've been using my BM cream concealer with the Tarte foundation, the colors are an exact match. They both have warmer undertones to them which I'm not normally a fan of but I've been getting used to it. This concealer is soooo creamy and definitely good for spot cover-ups like blemishes and freckles.
- Sigma P88 Precision Flat Angled Brush: NEW OBSESSION ALERT! This has got to be my new favorite brush. It blends my concealer in like a gem. It also gives me more coverage rather than just using my finger. I've been absolutely loving it! It's also great for cleaning up the eye area or for applying cream shadow.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay "Gifted" Mascara: I like using this mascara for more natural days. It doesn't give me much length but the volume is decent on it. I find myself using it a lot though, mainly because it doesn't irritate my lashes!
- Too Faced "Natural Eye" Palette: This is probably my favorite eye palette of all time. It is literally my go-to palette whenever I travel...such perfect neutral shades! This is a must if you're in the market for new eye shadows!
- Rimmel Exaggerate Under Cover Eye Shadow Primer: I actually just bought this last night when I realized I ran out of my Tarte eye primer. It's quite thin, I'm not exactly sure how much I'm going to love it but I'll keep ya'll updated!
- Buxom Full Bodied in "MWAH": The Buxom Full Bodied Glosses are probably my favorite gloss formulas of all time. They are super creamy and pigmented. I'm not a huge fan of the regular Buxoms because they're so intense with tingle. The Full Bodied glosses are supposed to plump the lips without the tingle. I honestly don't notice plumping in either formulas but I'm a bigger fan of the Full Bodied glosses!
- Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain "Sweet Pink": Ya'll know how big of a lip balm freak I am, especially when it comes to twistable forms! The new Jordana Twist and Shine's are flipping amazing! Not to mention, they're only $3.99 compared to the Revlon ($8.99) or Clinique ($17). They really have great staying powder and are so much more moisturizing than the Revlon formulas!
As you can see, the foundation has a great dewy finish! I'm still experimenting with it to figure out how to get the most "flawless" finish ;)
Happy Friday and thanks for reading!
Until next time...