Happy Friday ya'll! This week has flown by. I can't believe I'll be starting back to school in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping I can still publish the same amount of posts per week if I work hard and schedule them in advance.
I'm used to working 30 hours a week during school (plus a 12-15 hour weekly class schedule) However, this semester will be a little different. I normally work all of my classes in on Tuesday and Thursday then work Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Unfortunately I could only work out a 5 day class schedule, meaning I'll be working and going to class every day. Soooo, I'm hoping I will still have time in the evenings to work on my channel and blog.
Anyways, just a heads up! I hope you enjoy today's Friday Face!
- Bare Minerals "Faux Tan Face" Facial Self Tanner: BM's Faux Tan line has grown to be my hidden secret all summer. I normally get a pretty decent tan in the summer but this year I just didn't have as much time to get out in the sun like I normally would. Faux Tan Face is the best stuff ever. Most of the time I'll find that my face is a lot more whiter than my body. I just mix a little bit of this with my facial moisturizer in the morning or at night and it gives my face a nice touch of color.
- Bare Minerals READY Foundation in "Medium C25": I've been wearing Medium Beige for most of the summer but lately I've been slacking on my overall sunless tanning routine so for today, I went down a shade to my Medium READY Foundation. It never fails that when I switch back to a cooler toned foundation, I fall in love again. For some reason I feel like cooler toned foundations give my skin a more flawless look.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in "Bronze": This has replaced my current bronzers lately. I love the light weight finish of this powder and the fact that it gives you that perfect amount of color. I've found that it works well for contouring if I use a more dense brush. It's fabulous!
- Bare Minerals READY Blush in "The One": This is BM's best selling READY blush. I think it was the second color I ever got. I love it because it's the perfect neutral pink and goes with bascially anything. Not too light and not too dark.
- Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Highlighter in "Turn On": This was a limited edition product from BM. I got it in a kit a couple years ago and I can easily say It's my go-to highlighter. It can also be used as a Radiance Color (all over face shimmer)...but I just stick to the cheek bones.
- NYX Natural Eye Palette: Still loving it! Although, I have to say the color I've been using the most of is still the dark brown. I've basically just been using it as an eye liner (slightly winged out) I love the softness and the shape it gives my eyes!
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadow in "Shimmering Shell": Also another limited edition product that I believe came in the same kit as the highlighter. It's so gorgeous and shimmery. You can use it alone or underneath other shadows. I love it for a simple every day look.
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in "Bright Berry": Ughhh... one of my absolute favorite lip products! These are so comfortable on the lips. Better than any lip butter, chubby stick, or lipstick. I can't describe how beautiful this color is and how long it actually stays on! You have to experience one for yourself if you haven't yet.
I hope you enjoyed this look!
Until next time...
Until next time...