Happy Friday to all! I hope you have fun and relaxing plans for the weekend!
Today I'm bringing you another Friday Face. Enjoy!
- Bare Minerals "Precision Face Brush": This specific brush was designed for the READY foundation. It's a full coverage foundation brush. I love to use it when I want that extra bit of coverage. It's such a great quality brush too!
- Bare Minerals READY Foundation "Medium Beige": Lately, I've been wearing my READY foundation more and more. I think it's because I've been self tanning and the color matches me pretty darn good. I've noticed that I haven't been applying concealer with it either. Hmm...must be a phase haha
- Bare Minerals "Well Rested" Pen: I mainly use this pen to highlight my face. It doesn't provide coverage like the powder Well Rested, only brightens the eye area. I used it as a pick-me-up because I was feeling SUPER TIRED when I woke up.
- NYX Butter Gloss in "Eclair": I JUST jumped on the Butter Gloss bandwagon and I'm a believer now. They are SO creamy and moisturizing. The particular color I'm wearing is "Eclair", a blue toned pink. Love it.
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in "Honey": This has been the month of the Revlon Balm Stains. I've found myself using them more than ever. This particular color is very unique. It's almost like your natural lip color but better. If your a big neutral fan, I'd recommend it!
- Bare Minerals "Warmth": An oldie but a goody. Warmth was Bare Minerals original bronzer (or "all over face color") as they call it. I've kind of shunned my Warmth away from my makeup bag for the longest time and stuck with the new compact bronzers, but something in me about a week ago said to get it out again and I've been hooked since. It's like a rediscovered favorite at the moment.
- Bare Minerals "Thistle" Blush: Thistle is another oldie (but goody). It's more of a dusty plum color in my opinion, perfect for people who aren't into pinks! Plus, it gives you that beautiful luminous finish :)
- Bare Minerals "Lash Domination" Mascara: Just an update on this mascara, I've been liking it more now that the formula has dried out a bit. It seemed to have been too wet at first and started clumping when I first got it. Now I'm seeing better results!
- NYX Natural Eye Palette: I've been eyeing this palette for quite some time. I have a feeling it's going to be a new favorite. I will say that the colors aren't as pigmented as I was hoping for but they have a beautiful natural finish and I love using the darkest color as my eye liner!
NYX Butter Gloss in "Maple Blondie": Ok, funny story...I'm not actually wearing this color today, somehow I picked up both of the glosses I had and pictured them, not sure how that happened but uhhh...it did ha ha. I might as well describe the color! It's a light peachy coral! and it's gorgeous!
This is pretty much my go-to everyday makeup. I love soft and neutral eyes and lips. Look for a tutorial coming soon ;)
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...