- Bath & Body Works "Marshmallow Fireside" (Summer Version- "Campfire S'more": All. Time. Favorite. Candle. I swear, nothing gets me into the fall spirit better than a good ole' B&B candle. I hardly ever buy their candles in the spring and summer. In my opinion, candle time is for the fall and winter - not to mention the scents are ALWAYS better! I can't even begin to describe my love for Marshmallow Fireside (Campfire S'more). It's heavenly and I can't get enough of it. Some of my other B&B favorites are Autumn, Farmstead Apple, and Apple Crumble.
- Chunky-Knit Infinity Scarves: I probably wear one of these every day during the fall and winter. And it just so happens that my grandmother makes the most perfect knitted infinity scarves for me. No joke, they are fabulous and amazing quality. I love every single one she's made for me!
- Deep/Dark Berry Lip Color: My eye is already on "Lead the Way" Moxie by Bare Minerals. It's absolutely gorgeous. I die for ANY dark berry lip color in the colder months!
- Burt's Bees "Nourishing" Lip Balm: I can't live without my Burt's Bees in the fall/winter months. After buying every single flavor in those dang EOS lip balms, I quickly came to realize that they were not only drying out my lips more, but causing severe cracking!? I will NEVER go back to that stuff, sure they were cute and unique but the formula was awful and my lips became dependent on them - which was awful because it just made my lips even worse. So, I had to switch, and I'm glad I did! Burt's Bees cleared my lips up in no time.
- Steve Madden "Troopa" Boots (Stone Wash): I love love love these boots. They're perfect for snowy days - 1. because you wont slip and fall on your butt on the way to class 2. you can show off your cute leg warmers ;) I highly recommend these. They come in a variety of colors and are well worth the price!
Those are my "Fall Must-Haves"
What are yours?
Until next time...