Hey ya'll! Happy Friday! It seems like this week has went by super fast, to me anyways. Summer is winding down in my area. All of the elementary and middle schools have already started back! It's still July?! So crazy! I'm so thankful my college doesn't go back until the last day in August, so we can basically think of it as September, right?
Anyways. Today's Friday Face was inspired by this adorable Daisy Fuentes peplum top I snagged from Khols the other day (it'll be featured on the blog tomorrow) The top is HOT pink and has a unique texture to it. I wanted to do a "pretty in pink" look today to match it. Enjoy!
- Bare Minerals Orginial Foundation "Medium C25": Man I love bringing out my Medium foundation! This is the darkest I've been all summer and I have my Bare Minerals Faux Tan Self Tanner to thank for that! In case you're wondering (this is the most common question I get asked at work) the difference between "Medium C25" and "Medium Beige N20" is that Medium has a cool undertone (hence the C) and Medium Beige has a neutral undertone (N). Neutral foundations are great for people with redness in the skin because the foundation actually counteracts that pinky/red undertone. If you already struggled with redness, I would stay away from cool foundations!
- Bare Minerals "Summer Bisque": Bisque is BM's line of powder concealers. Boy do I love my powder concealer! It works wonders. Seriously, if you've never tried Bisque or Well Rested, go out and give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.
- Bare Minerals READY SPF 15 "Touch Up Veil": Ahh...my mid day pick-me-up. Mineral Veil is my favorite product to smooth my skin out and give my makeup a flawless finish. Ever since the compact came out, I've been hooked! It's perfect to take with me so I can touch up during the day. If you struggle with oily skin, Mineral Veil is also the best product to absorb excess oils!
- Bare Minerals READY Blush in "The Faux Pas": This blush is only brought out on certain occasions, and by certain occasions I mean when I want a REALLY pink look. This blush is your straight definition of a true bubble gum pink. A little goes a long way because it's so intensely pigmented.
- Benefit "Watt's Up": One of my newest favorite products! I received this sample size in a birthday gift pack from Sephora back in February and haven't tried it since now. I've really been enjoying the subtle creamy glow of this highlighter!
- Jordana "Best Lash Extreme": I picked this up recently based on SO many recommendations I had been seeing on YouTube. I've used several of Jordana's products before but never the mascara. It has been working well so far. I will say that on my lashes it is quick to clump but still gives great length.
- E.L.F. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eye Shadow in "Toast": Go. Get. This. Color. SOOOO GORGEOUS. I bought a couple of these guys from the ELF 50% off sale and this color has easily been my everyday shadow since. First of all, the color is amazing and makes your eyes look so glamorous. Secondly, IT REALLY DOES LAST ALL DAY! It stays on so well (maybe even better than my Maybelline Color Tattoos) I highly recommend trying these.
- Tarte Amazonion Clay Gel Liner in "Black": I haven't done a winged liner in a while so I thought today would be a good day to get back at it. Sadly, I need to brush up on my skills :( I used to be the queen of winged liner and then one day I said to myself "stop wearing so much makeup"...and bye bye winged liner. I really love Tarte's gel liners. They stay all day and apply so easily.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz "Medium Ash": Well, I think we all know what my overall opinion over the Brow Wiz is....blah. It works amazingly on women who were gifted with normal length brows. However, it just doesn't cut it with my long caterpillar brows. I'm getting my $27 out of it though!
- E.L.F. Eyebrow Treat and Tame in "Medium": This is a newbie product for me. I'm not exactly sure what the "treat" part is for though? I sadly threw away the packaging thinking it was just a clear and tinted brow gel? But it's not...and the clear gel is really slimy and has a lip-gloss-like applicator? Hmm I don't know. The brow tint is okay though, doesn't exactly hold my brows into place but it gives a nice color.
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in "Grapefruit": I love this gloss! It's so hydrating and comfortable on the lips. I got it in one of those free makeup bags Clinque always gives away in the spring and I've loved it since!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Cherish": Ummm random find in my massive lip collection. I'm not even sure if I've worn this yet but I'm glad I found it because it matched my pink theme perfectly. I have a few of the Revlon Balm Stains and I like them pretty well. This color is more of a purpley pink which isn't what I'm used to but it was nice for a change.
I hope you enjoyed my Friday Face! What are you wearing on this Friday? Let me know! I love to read your comments :)
Until next time...