Hi everyone! I'm back with another Friday Face post.
I'm such a sucker for a fresh and simple face of makeup with a bright pop of color on the lips. Actually, I just really like bold lip colors regardless ha ha
I hope you enjoy today's look!
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation "Fairly Medium"- This has always been notorious on my blog and channel as being my holy grail foundation, and for a good reason. It gives me anywhere from light to full coverage without making my skin feel cakey or heavy. I 100% recommend the BM Original Foundation!
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster Bronzer "Light"- Another notorious product on my blog and channel. This is a fair girls BEST friend. I love the subtle hint of color this bronzer gives with a super natural finish. It's amazing.
- Vera Wang Illuminating Powder Blush "315"- I've had this blush for quite some time. I'm definitely not very impressed with it. The pigmentation isn't great by any means and the color is okay. I'm not the biggest fan but I try to use it since it was so expensive!
- Bare Minerals Luminizer "The Love Affair"- This luminizer was limited edition but I think it's still available online. It gives my skin a nice peachy pink glow that's almost iridescent instead of being super shiny. I like it.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time "Brightening" Foundation Primer- This is hands down my favorite primer of all time. It's so moisturizing and also gives your skin a subtle glow. If I could pick a primer to use forever, it would be this one!
- Bare Minerals "Well Rested" Concealer- Seriously, this is the BEST concealer I've ever used. If your looking for an awesome under eye highlight plus concealer, check out Well Rested. It gives my skin the most flawless finish!
- Too Faced "Boudoir Eyes" Palette- Whenever I want a nice cool toned smokey eye, I always reach for this palette. UGHHH *cries out with joy* the colors are SO gorgeous! Not to mention, the black is seriously the most amazing pigmented shadow I've ever used. Love it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Liner "Zero"- The Urban Decay liners are definitely amazing. They have such a creamy texture and are extremely waterproof. I have the colors "Zero" (black) and "Whiskey" (brown) and they are without a doubt two of my most used liners,
- L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara- This is a newer product for me. I love the skinny wand to get into my super tiny lashes. So far so good!
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Gloss "Crowd Surfer"- This particular Moxie was limited edition BUT BM makes a similar one called "Hot Shot". Its such a pretty peachy pink!
- Clinique Chubby Stick Intense "Heftiest Hibiscus"- Holla to my girl Delaney for passing this "gem" down to me (as she would call it). She thought it was a bit too bright for her taste so I was gifted a new Chubby Stick *score* It's definitely a lip product for one of those "I'm feeling sassy" days. The color is absolutely gorgeous though!
What are you wearing this Friday? Let me know! I'd love to hear :)
Until next time...