Hello everyone! It's been a crazy busy week! I'm writing this now with about an hour and a half to spare before I have to go to my college for an environmental festival. Oh, the things we do to pass our classes in college!
Anyways, I wanted to share a look I did yesterday that I never got to post. You can probably see it over in my little about me section to the right.
How I adore the sock bun! Quick, stylish, and easy! If you want to see my sock bun tutorial just click HERE
I always like to keep the face pretty clean when I do a red lip. I used the slightest hint of bronzer to contour and a little bit of blush, just to keep the main focus on the lips.
For the eyes, again, I kept them simple. A little bit of shadow, nude liner, and mascara.
The earrings were from a friend. I believe she got them at Claire's!
So What Products Did I Use?
- Bare Minerals Primetime foundation primer
- Bare Minerals Medium Beige Foundation (original)
- Bare Minerals Summer Bisque
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster Bronzer
- Bare Minerals Blush in "The Aphrodisiac"
- Bare Minerals Touch Up Mineral Veil
- Rimmel ScandalEYES Nude Eye Liner
- Bare Minerals "Nude Beach" eye shadow
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara
- Wet n Wild Satin Finish lipstick in "Hot Red"
Hope you enjoyed this look!
Until next time....