Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! The weather was awesome here in Tennessee! I'm back with another outfit post. I hope you all are enjoying the new fashion pieces I'm incorporating into the blog! :) I'm definitely loving the switch up!
Today I'm featuring one of my favorite fashion trends, chambray, or in my opinion, a fancier way of saying denim ha ha. However, there are some slight differences between the two. Chambray is slightly lighter than denim in weight and in color. Either way, it's definitely a popular trend right now!
So, like I mentioned, the weather has been SO nice this weekend. I wore this outfit on Saturday. I've been dying to wear the chambray top! I love the washed out/faded detail in the center of the shirt. It definitely screams 90's to me (1993 represent) I just honestly love how comfortable it is. I feel like a free spirit when i wear it! And the pockets just add another fantastic element to the top.
- Chambray Button-Up: Wet Seal
- Denim Leggings- Lauren Conrad (told you I wear them everyday haha)
- Sandals- Old Navy
Sticking with the navy and blue-toned theme, I paired this outfit with a navy striped cross-body. I love the simplicity of the cross-body. The touch of brown on the strap adds a really nice contrast to the outfit. I dressed everything up with the geometric shaped necklace. I'm normally not a big necklace girl, but I liked the extra touch it added to the whole outfit.
- Cross-Body: Forever 21
- Necklace: Rue 21
Face of the Day
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation "Fairly Medium"
- Bare Minerals Blush in "Hint"
- Rimmell ScandalEYES Waterproof Liner in "Nude"
- Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in "Sweet Watermelon"
- Clinique Super Balm Moisturizing Lip Gloss in "Grapefruit"
That's all for today's post! Hope you all enjoyed!
Until next time...