Following up my previous review on the Tarte BB Cream, I though I would do a mini post on how I get quick and easy glossy/metallic eyes using 2 products! Enjoy!
What You'll Need:
|Left- "Barely Branded" Right-"Bad to the Bronze"|
- Any 2 Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eye shadows of your choice (preferably a shimmery beige and what ever darker color you like). You can also use any cream eye shadows you have. The Maybelline Color Tattoos are just the products I use and trust for all day wear!
- YOUR FINGER! The best part about this look is you don't have to use brushes! Cream Eye shadows blend out amazingly! However, if you want a super precise blended effect, a fluffy brush can't hurt ;)
- Place your darker cream shadow on the lower lid. Make sure you do not go past the crease.
- Blend the shadow with your finger until it is evenly distributed over the lower lid.
- Blend the excess shadow into the crease of your eye.
- Apply a shimmery white, beige, or skin tone color under the brow bone.
- You're done!
I HIGHLY suggest trying the Maybelline color tattoos. I NEVER wear cream eye shadow because they generally have a bad reputation for creasing on me. These stay on all day and give my eyes a beautiful glossy/shimmery effect!
Hope you all enjoyed this mini tutorial!